LIVERPOOL 4 - MANCHESTER UNITED 1.
I turned on the tee vee at 20+ min and first thing i see is the first penalty awarded to manU. gosh. i thought that's it man. liverpool lose already, so i channel surfed and when i turned back, woohoo, i got to see the goal in real time just as the ball was misjudged by vidic, torressssssssssss!! and of course the, i would say, unfortunate tackle by evra. I think the ball bounce was quite hard to judge as commentator said the wind was very strong. Then came half time and back to net surfing, came back at 50+ min, and omg liverpool was playing in their half for like 15+ minutes lah, such was ManU's attack, and liverpool's sense of defending. Anyhow, i'm in two minds about the red card. It's not harsh in a sense that vidic knew what he was doing. Harsh that as in the rule book, ferdinand was the last man. Resulted in a goalkeeper rooted free kick, and a route 1 sublime chip by liverpool number 2! cant remb his name tho. starts with D and has lotsa O and S. and an A somewhere.haha
+
100m today! not very good :/ 11.16s. oh well. try again next weekend at swift! :D extremely delighted for elfi! new pb by a mile and a super break into the national team.
400m tmr. eeps. 23.5s? it's gonna start hurting at 170m.
A low 49s will do nicely thank you.
*prays*
+
I love my grandparents. I miss them during weekdays. Especially so because every second with them counts, for you never know when it'd be the last weekend you see them again. I'm not implying anything. It's just that reality kicks in that hey, spending time with them is a luxury that's not going to last forever.
They took care of me, loved me, adored me. And somedays, i just wanna bring them out and chill. have fun. walk, talk, eat. I must do that soon enough.
+
It takes courage to say sorry. It takes heart to forgive. It takes years to rebulid friendship.
+
I feel a big sense of weight lifted of my shoulders in the past 4 weekends. Exams are temporary over. Dont think i did very well today though.
Shopped with me today, walked with me today. Breathed town air with me today. (:
+
I need a more fluid running style.
No comments:
Post a Comment