Excluding transfers ect, I think total flight time from Singapore to Austin was about 18, 19 hours. It wasnt so bad cos I stopped for a couple of hours at hk, then at SanFran, then about an hour in Arizona when the domestic flight changes. So i had a nice time walking around airports which wasnt that boring, just soaking in the sights and sounds and the way of life there. The thing about their domestic flight is that the plane is just like a flying bus. Takes people on, flies, reaches the destination, some people leave, some people continue on the journey.
I've never, or rarely travelled on domestic flights before, so little did i expect that once we came out of the plane and down a escallator to the baggage collection point, Sharon was already there waiting to greet me!!! Darn, I wanted to surprise her of sorts but instead i was surprised!
And she had an AMERICAN ACCENT! And my Singlish was too much to bear :D
Couldnt really see much on the drive to Sharon's dorm, the Castillian, but the weather was cold! for me at least. (: starting to love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment