Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas ((:

It's always important to step back, appreciate and cherish everything that we have.

+

Results this semester was the best of my university grades. It was nice to get a decent grade, but I felt I could have done better. The bell curve probably doesnt help, as if I find the paper doable, everyone else will find it doable.

Nonetheless it's a good start to my 2nd half of my university life. I had a distraous first semester, but my CAP has been improving since (:

+



Thank you to my teammates.

4x100m bronze medalist. 40.62s


+

Did not have a particularly good 400m and 4x400m was a wasted medal. But I've analysed my training program and figured out what I need to do and missing from this year's training.

Next competition will be SAA's Track and Field Series 1 on the 16th and 23rd January.

See you there! (:



+

Roomie and teammate Elfi was simply awesome. His time of 10.59 in the 100m pipped the favourite from Indonesia. Amir came in 4th with a good time of 10.69s.

For the first time, I had the honour to sing our National Anthem as our flag took center stage.




Elfi Mustapa. Gold Medalist and ASEAN University Champion.

No comments: