Today was the first race of my 2011 season. A season that promises alot.
But I probably ran the worst race in my track career.
Maybe it's the change in training program this year, which focuses on aerobic work. But then again, it's very early in the season. very early.
But with UC Berkeley summer sessions confirmed, I MUST run a personal best by Mid-may. It leaves me with 6 weeks, 2 races to define my season.
I am trying to find races while I am in the USA, but to no avail thus far.
Do I need a change in training workout? Initial thought is yes.
What i've been doing is not working. The worry here is that I HAVE been training. Following the workout to the letter.
Time to push it.
It's an important next six weeks for me. Not just training. But deadlines and exams too.
Help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment