Thursday, 28 May 2009

Skinny perfect bunbun under towel

Baby is so super cute. As you always say, the perfect princess bunny (: I think somehow they way you all treat her also kinda shaped her personality, and you all treat her softy and all, hardly even shouting at her. (:

+

Omg, as much as i wish it's not the Theresa Wee i know, i think it's her.

I found out today while reading the new paper, and coincidentally I just randomly thought of contacting her as i havent done so for quite awhile!

I  do hope she recovers soon and will be back to full health. Stay strong!

Well done to her bf too!

+

Trainings have been tough but fulfilling. Sometimes i feel myself losing motivation, mainly because our NSA, Singapore Athletic Association, is providing ZERO support for their own home grown athletes. Seriously, I think my A level Certificate is something almost all working in there do not posses.

+

This morning was particularly eventful as dad collected his 2.5k windfall at the expense of Manchester United's pride. haha Plus a rare breakfast with grandpa at yakun at Raffles City (:

I've said it before, and i will say it again. That we should treasure our grandparents when they're still around. I will certainly miss them so much when their time comes.

+

Looking forward to a nice day in and out with you tmr (:

But have boys at bedok at 330 to about 430, and training, which i think i will train in the morning at nus yes?

see you online! :D


+

 

No comments: