Monday, 1 June 2009

I survived!

So exam results produced mixed feelings.

Proud of my B- for math though. But tough luck with my Heavely maths and Econs, was expecting AT LEAST A B+. what went wrong? i dont know.

Wished it could have pulled my cap higher. I scored ok this sem at 2.9 sth i think. So average is now 2.5.

Lance will continue to study hard. I think and i know i did my best i could this sem. I know i'm not academically inclined. But i guess really have to work my heart out everytime.

+

I must say i spent my 20% discount on sushi tei quite well (: After friday trg and release of results, lunched with you at West Coast Sushi Tei and we ate all the mentaiyaki kinds. hahaha

The Sat again tei-ed at the new one at Paragon and totally love the atmosphere and the view! not to mention the 2 giant tables we got both times we got there.

And today lunched with mum and sis at ECP sushi tei where i took advantage of the fact i'm not paying and got a yummi Uni and Tuna belly sushi! yum!

:D

+

Ikea-ed today and bought myself a nice stainless steel shoe rack, in view of my ever increasing number of shoes. haha

Speaking of which, at the start of July, which is now, i will be showcasing the stuff ASICS/ RunnersWorld(spore) has sponsored with me, including apparels, shoes, spikes and misc.

Good suggestion by my long serving fashion adviser/manager/accountant/secetary.

+

Dad won big bucks at horse racing today (: I'm just glad that so far, dad's business is still doing OKAY. not fantastic but i'm happy that both my parents are living life and happy at it (:

Grandma has been on and very energetic of late, and it's a wonderful thing about grandparents. I just want my family to be so joyful, facing life with a smiling heart. (:

+

Didnt want you to go. Didnt want you to leave. Heart ached as you walked away, into the shadows of block 1B.

+

Trainings have been tough. But hey, i need to keep on pushing. But sometimes i feel i'm just not cut out for it. My two legs are different, with my right more bow-legged than my left. sucks.


No comments: