In case most of you dont know, FIA; F1's governing body, imposed a budget cap on next season's formula one teams. This led to disagreements between the FIA and the teams, which has their own "association/ teams alliance" known as FOTA. They will most likely form their own "F1" series, making F1 not THE pinnical of motorsport anymore.
Of the current 10 teams, only 2 teams, namely Force India and Williams, which arent doing too well at the monment, are confirmed in next season's lineup, with ferrari, maclaren, renault, redbull, redbull 2, brawn, (basically all the super teams) out of it.
Over many weeks of talks, nothing has been resolved and it's only a few hours before we know if Ferrari and co will be coming to spore next season.
I think FIA is DAMN STUPID. It's like the boss who's firing the chef who isnt demanding alot of wages, but the boss wants to SLASH his pay, although the restaurant is doing VERY WELL.
Let's face it, without Ferrari and Maclaren, F1 is rubbish. Without them, i wouldnt even bother watching F1.
+
Sharony's not feeling so well lately. I just hope she'll recover soon and it's nothing serious :/ the last time she fell ill was really bad that she even requested for an injection! I think it's food poisoning to some extend? Coupled with her not so strong stummy. hee
Recover soon princess!
+
5th all comers tomorrow!!
The MOST EXCITING THING is that it'd be held at BISHAN STADIUM, the AYG venue. I heard it's the mondane track, so hopefully it'd be fast :D
Gunning for a sub 22.1s 200m and sub 11s for 100m.
I can do it!!
arms still aching from wii but think should be okay tmr! haha did DOUBLE hot cold today feel damn shiok!
Off to bed now!!
+
Those interested in watching track and field, do drop by BISHAN STADIUM tomorrow, 20/06/09 1500hrs! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment